Elevance Health Researcher Senior in Woburn, Massachusetts
Job Family: Biostatistics and Research
Type: Full time
Date Posted:Jul 22, 2022
Req #: JR204
South Carolina, South Carolina
Rhode Island, Rhode Island
New Jersey, New Jersey
New York, New York
New Hampshire, New Hampshire
North Carolina, North Carolina
Location: Remote opportunity
Responsible for prospective and retrospective health services and economic research activities under the direction of the project leads for Elevance Health champions. Priority research areas include: evaluation of programs to improve health holistically, evaluation of policies to encourage efficient and effective health care use, social determinants of health/health related social needs, and digital health solutions.
How you will make an Impact;
• Supports research activities in the following areas: research designs, methodologies, analytical techniques, and reporting (with respect to statistical results).
• Collaborates with the project leads to support the research functions to bring high-quality reports deliverables, presentations, and other milestones to fruition.
• Utilizes industry-standard health economic analytical and statistical techniques.
• Performs key project management functions with minimal oversight.
• Identifies, educates and serves as a reference to other analysts.
Requires a MS, MPH or PharmD in health sciences or related field; minimum 1 year of experience in health service research, epidemiology, biostatistics, or a related field; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
Ph.D or MD preferred
Postgraduate or post-doctoral training or relevant experience in conducting health research
Equivalent training in biostatistics
Preferred 2 or more years experience in health service research
Managed care, PBM, pharmaceutical, or related sector experience
Proficient in statistical software, including SAS, STATA, R, and/or Python
Preferred proficiency in R or Python
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $84,720-$105,900
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
- The hourly or salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
EEO Policy Statement
EEO is the Law Postero
EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is an E-verify Employer
Email us (email@example.com) or call 1-877-204-7664