Anthem, Inc. Director, Broker Marketing - GA, CA, or IN in Thousand Oaks, California
SHIFT: Day Job
Anthem, Inc is an innovative health company dedicated to advocating total person health by making insurance simpler. Through our affiliated companies, Anthem serves more than 106 million people, including more than 42 million within our family of health plans – that’s one in eight Americans!
We are hard at work reimagining our marketing organization to focus on bringing Anthem’s brand promise to life across all aspects of the consumer experience. We are eliminating traditional marketing silos so all Anthem talent is working together to improve the health and wellness of our members. If you have a passion for a career that impacts individual lives, we want to speak with you about joining our marketing team.
Director, Broker Marketing
The selected candidate must reside within driving distance to one of the following offices: Atlanta, GA Indianapolis, IN, or Thousand Oaks, CA. The selected candidate must be available to work from the Anthem office regularly as needed by the business.
Responsible for the planning and direction of specific marketing strategies for the CSBD broker audience.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
Formulates and oversees short and long-term marketing strategies to grow and retain profitable membership through the creation of cohesive distribution channel experiences.
Directs team in the execution of annual marketing strategy and plan to include, but not limited to, digital experience, direct marketing, consults on broker training and engagement, broker communications. Leads broker and PEO marketing tools including co-branded marketing initiatives, agency management, market research, broker conferences, RFPs, events, and related support.
Hires, trains, coaches, counsels and evaluates the performance of direct reports.
• Requires a BA/BS degree; 8 years of experience developing and implementing strategy and marketing plans or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Digital marketing experience is preferred.
• Prefer direct experience working with brokers and/or General Agents, to include Broker/sales training planning, execution
• Excellent analytical and negotiation abilities required.
• Excellent managerial and leadership skills required.
• Previous leadership experience facilitating and presenting to executive leadership is required.
• Experience managing direct reports is required.
• 30-40% travel is required.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.