Elevance Health Proposal Writer Senior in Savannah, Georgia
Proposal Writer Senior
Job Family: Account Management
Type: Full time
Date Posted:Jul 29, 2022
Req #: PS74555
National +50 Miles away from nearest PulsePoint, National +50 Miles away from nearest PulsePoint
New Jersey, New Jersey
New York, New York
Work Location: Remote
Responsible for writing strategic, highly customized, complex proposal responses to win and retain existing business.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
Develops written solutions incorporating complex, custom win strategies based on local market needs, leveraging best practices, brand standards, innovative ideas, and reviewer insights.
Identifies and creates standard content for the proposal database and edits content.
Aligns multiple written communication efforts with the overall company messaging and goals.
Partners with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to transfer knowledge, develop new solutions, obtain direction and create alternative solutions.
Researches, recommends, and develops creative approaches and solutions to content.
Serves as a key communications resource for business leaders and collaborates across various areas to support enterprise-wide selling initiatives.
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range* : $92,720 - $121,695 (Min – MRP)
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
- The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
• BA/BS degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Expert-level experience in managing large-scale proposals or communication initiatives including reviewing RFPs, writing, and editing.
• Experience in healthcare or pharmacy benefit management strongly preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite, proposal/content management software such as Loopio or Qvidian, and aptitude for learning new software and applications
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
EEO Policy Statement
EEO is the Law Postero
EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is an E-verify Employer
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1-877-204-7664