Anthem, Inc. Marketing Production Manager in Pico Rivera, California
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Marketing Production Manager
Responsible for overseeing marketing projects to support omni-channel marketing and digital operations with a focus on B2C and B2B onboarding, engagement and retention. Ensure that programs are managed and configured per business specifications and rules, adherence to regulatory and privacy rules and project deadlines are met.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the campaign operations and project manager, utilizing Workfront software for process and project oversight. The use of Workfront will be used daily to streamline planning of the work, timelines and resources.
- Ensure that milestones are met and the project is running smoothly. - Execute marketing campaigns across several lines of business and different channels. - Align expectations for clients on delivery dates and across work streams from MarTech, Data Analysts, Audience Configuration, Email, Creative/Writing/Design, Marketing, Strategy and Digital Product. - Update marketing and segment leaders on a cadence and frequency that is clearly communicated. Check in with tasks across work streams to ensure timelines are being met. Escalate as needed when issues arise that are affecting progress and cannot be resolved. - Facilitate conversations clearly across marketing, business, data and technology. Along with this comes a strong grasp of the marketing technology landscape and the best in class tools used to execute on email, push, SMS, phone, web and all things digital marketing – with a focus on email marketing.
- Document Business Requirements from marketing into clear and concise documentation that will be leveraged by technical workgroups to configure workflows in the MarTech Platform.
Work location: Any Anthem office in one of the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Virginia, Wisconsin.
Requires a BA/BS in a related field; 6-10 years of integrated marketing, MarTech Stack technologies, operations, marketing email best practices, exposure to structured project or process methodologies and prior experience as team leader; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA preferred.
- Experience working in the managed care / healthcare insurance industry strongly preferred.
- Experience with the following preferred - Workfront, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Certifications.
- Ideal candidate will be a highly collaborative player, who is easy to do business with and that can work daily to execute on marketing campaigns across several lines of business and different channels.
- Excellent negotiation skills preferred.
- Familiar with the orchestration of omni-channel consumer journeys, messaging and segmentation strategies preferred.
- Incumbent should possess a strong understanding of audience criteria and segmentation to consumer and commercial business within healthcare insurance membership.
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only Annual Salary Range*: $85,007.92 - $106,259.96 Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. * The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.