Anthem, Inc. Commercial Sales Director (IngenioRx in Pembroke Pines, Florida
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Commerical Sales Director (IngenioRx)
Within a regional territory, responsible for directing sales for plan sponsors.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Delivers consistent, high level sales and activity results.
- Directs sales of complex accounts.
- New Sales Specialist on plan sponsors from 1,000 to 10,000 lives.
- Provides leadership and strategic direction to ensure profitable growth.
- Develops strategies and executes sales plans to achieve lives growth and financial goals.
- Handles difficult opportunities and transforms those opportunities to win.
- Delivers consistent and continued success with broker and consultant partners driving superior client satisfactions.
- Serves as a market intelligence leader to assist management with product, pricing and strategic initiatives to better leverage competitive position.
- Leads all prospecting activities for new business and proactively call on brokers and consultants.
- Serves as a deep subject matter expert with external constituents to properly convey, position and message the IngenioRx solution to brokers and plan sponsors.
- Serves as a competitive intelligence leader to assist management with ensuring the IngenioRx offering remains market competitive. - Recommends product line enhancements to maximize competitive position.
- Coordinates the proposal development and delivery process.
- Represents IngenioRx at national conferences.
- Prepares sales pipeline, sales forecasts and other reports.
- Works with the implementation team to assist with transitioning to the implementation process and attend the implementation kickoff meeting.
- Orients the Account team. - Delivers consistent high level sales results.
Work location: Open - Preference is someone in Minneapolis, MN; Chicago, IL; New York; Atlanta, GA
Requires a BA/BS; 5 years of successful Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.