Anthem, Inc. Marketing Manager (Medicaid) in Norfolk, Virginia
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Marketing Manager (Medicaid)
Responsible for developing marketing strategies and ensuring the marketing strategy aligns with the enterprise-wide strategy.
Primary duties to include but are not limited to: - Builds market product / marketing plans. - Assists in product pricing assessment and recommendations. - Serves as a single point of contact on marketing issues and resolution. - Coordinates the development and review of communication materials with appropriate resources. - Leads development of marketing collateral to support marketing plans. - Coordinates with public relations to support marketing initiatives. - Provides leadership and direction to marketing support and creative staff.
Work location: Anthem office in one of the following cities: Virginia Beach, VA; Woodland Hills, CA; New York City, NY; Boston, MA
Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 years of marketing experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience working in the managed care / healthcare insurance industry preferred.
- Incumbent will possess strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, presentation skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
- Experience collecting and evaluating communications plan metrics strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with the following programs a plus: Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Microsoft Excel, Tableau.
- Experience working with external agencies, including digiital agencies preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.