Anthem, Inc. Marketplace Strategy & Insights - Senior Analyst in New Haven, Connecticut
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
As a Marketplace Strategy & Insights Senior Analyst, you will be starting a professional career in market research; building skills that will benefit you in a variety of career paths.
The mission of Anthem’s Market Strategy & Insights team is to deliver insights that enable people-centered decisions and winning strategies. We lever primary and secondary research to deliver human insights with inspiring narratives that put the customer at the center of Anthem’s business.
The Marketplace Strategy & Insights Analyst will be responsible for supporting the insight creation activities within the department. Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
· Performs and supports primary research activities such as programming online surveys, writing screeners, performing quality assurance for deliverables, coordinating with vendors, and maintaining project timelines.
· Influences research design and the synthesis of data.
· Supports the technology tools used to gather, analyze, and disseminate customer insights. Experience with Medallia, Qualtrics, or similar platforms preferred.
· Helps build out our data repository to create a single source of truth, connecting relationship, transactional and operational metrics for all customer interfaces.
· Responds to and performs ad hoc assignments as necessary, synthesizes findings, and prepares reports, presentations, and white papers that communicate a story
Requires a BA/BS degree in marketing, 3-5 market research, and strategy; behavioral economics, psychology, sociology, or equivalent background.
Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Marketing or related field preferred
Industry experience in healthcare, health insurance, or health-related industries is preferred.
Demonstrated ability to consider multiple sources of data and integrate them to deliver actionable recommendations to internal customers
Tech-savvy or willing to learn a variety of technology tools
Past experience with/exposure to psychographic segmentation preferred
Attention to details
Strong organizational skills
Inquisitive mind and innovative problem solver
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) + match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs, and financial education resources, to name a few. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.