Elevance Health Performance Quality Analyst II in Morristown, New Jersey
Performance Quality Analyst II
Job Family: Customer Care
Type: Full time
Date Posted:Jun 27, 2022
Req #: PS72310
New Jersey, New Jersey
Responsible for driving service quality excellence by evaluating the quality of services and interactions provided by organizations within the enterprise. Included are processes related to enrollment and billing and claims processing, as well as customer service written and verbal inquiries.
This is a Remote position - May require you to come into the office up to 3 times a month
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Assists higher level auditor/lead on field work as assigned and acts as auditor in charge on small and less complex audits.
• Participates in pre and post implementation audits of providers, claims processing and payment, benefit coding, member and provider inquiries, enrollment & billing transactions and the corrective action plan process.
• Demonstrates ability to audit multiple lines of business, multiple functions, and multiple systems.
• Analyzes and interprets data and makes recommendations for change based on judgment and experience, applies audit policy, and assesses risks to minimize our exposure and mitigate those risks.
• Works closely with the business to provide consultation and advice to management related to policy and procedure identified as out of date or incomplete and investigates, develops and recommends process improvements and solutions.
• Functions as a subject matter expert for discrepancy review, questions from team and business partners, and interpretation of guidelines and audit process.
• Acts as a mentor to peer auditors, providing training and managing work and projects as necessary.
• Requires a BS/BA; a minimum of 3 years related experience in an enrollment and billing, claims and/or customer contact automated environment (preferably in healthcare or insurance sector), including a minimum of 1 year related experience in a quality audit capacity; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Experience working with WGS and GBD systems.
• Knowledge of Healthcare and Health Insurance Quality Audits
• Experience working in a call center environment.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
EEO Policy Statement
EEO is the Law Postero
EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is an E-verify Employer
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1-877-204-7664