Anthem, Inc. Senior Director Marketing, Medicare Acquisition in Mendota Heights, Minnesota
SHIFT: Day Job
We are Anthem, Inc. (NYSE: ANTM), a health care company dedicated to improving lives and making insurance simpler. Through our affiliated companies, Anthem serves more than 106 million people, including more than 42 million within our family of health plans – that’s one in eight Americans!
In our Medicare marketing organization, we are aligning around consumers. From when they first consider a Medicare product to joining Anthem, we want to create better connections that build confidence in their benefits and help them achieve better health. To do that, we focus on developing solid strategies, informed by research and data, and supported by strong creative measured for its effectiveness.
If you have a passion for a career that impacts individual lives, we want to speak with you about joining our marketing team.
Medicare - Acquisition Phase Leader
This leader will be responsible for the development and implementation of broad-reaching, omnichannel, data-driven acquisition strategies for Anthem’s Medicare products (MA, SNPs, Med Supp, and PDP).
This is an amazing opportunity for a forward-looking marketer to help lead the growth of a premier healthcare brand and be responsible for guiding a budget of approximately $100MM.
Primary duties may include:
• Authoring and leading a comprehensive marketing strategy for member acquisition.
• Leading a matrixed marketing team while collaborating with a matrixed organization.
• Coordinating across Marketing with other consumer journey phases to ensure continuity of experience.
• Establishing/documenting clear and specific priorities (Blue Chips) and marketing’s measures of success.
• Leading the development, implementation, and measurement of effective, imaginative, multi-media creative, and content across paid and owned assets.
• Medicare and/or Medicaid experience preferred.
• Experience in developing/leading digital campaigns (preferably using the Adobe Experience Cloud).
• Demonstrated ability in strategic leadership, creative leadership, operational/organizational leadership, while working across the matrix and effectively leading a team.
• Building cohesive acquisition strategies.
• Experience delivering effective solutions and delivering value to the business by growing membership and reducing cost per acquisition.
• Developing strong cross-functional and P&L relationships using a collaborative approach.
• Leading the development of thoughtful, well-executed, and effective creative.
• Develops and implements metrics to report and monitor progress against goals and implements changes to effect improvement, and/or reacts to a change in the organization or industry.
• Researches and evaluates trends related to membership growth and satisfaction patterns.
• Develops and recommends department operating budgets; reviews and revises financial reports, and prepares departmental statistics.
• Excellent analytical, negotiation, and presentation abilities required.
• Excellent managerial and change management leadership skills required.
• Hiring, training, coaching, counseling, and evaluation of direct reports.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar field.
• 10 years of sales, marketing, or healthcare experience including 5 years of management experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Master’s Degree in Business, Health Care Administration or a similar field preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2019 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.