Anthem, Inc. Customer Care Representative / Consumer Service Associate - Indianapolis, In - 0143388 in Indianapolis, Indiana
Customer Care Representative / Consumer Service Associate - Indianapolis, In - 0143388
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Requisition #: 0143388
Post Date: Jan 09, 2020
Customer Care Representative I-III / Consumer Service Associate
Are you seeking a place to grow in a career? Do you want to make a difference? A Place where continuous learning andperformance are rewarded? Start yourcareer as a Customer Care Representative at Anthem.
As a Customer Care Representative you will guide members through their healthcare questions via customer calls and e-mails or help providers with answering questions about member plans. You will be the one helping them navigate their healthcare needs by explaining their benefits, solving claim concerns, finding a doctor nearby or being their healthcare advocate. You will be their guide to a better healthcare experience and ensure that they only need to call once to get the help they need.
Here’s what a typical day may look like:
From the moment youlogin, you’ll be focused on answering customer calls, demonstrating our valuesof caring as you proactively work to resolve our members questions and concerns
You’ll strive for firstcall resolution, working to resolve member issues at the point of contact
You’ll have dual monitorsand leverage computer based resources to find answers to customers questions,and help simplify next steps for members without giving them homework
You may reach out topartners in other departments, or to Doctors’ offices to help resolve acustomer concern
You’ll support yourteammates, flex as business needs require to ensure we are meeting the needs ofour customers
At Anthem, the team is comprisedof the best and the brightest from diverse experiences, cultures, and backgrounds.The values we each bring to the table are a part of what makes our company sosuccessful.If you want to be a part of this exciting team, makea difference in someone’s life every day and help change the healthcareindustry, apply today!
· No previous healthcare experience is needed, we will set you up for success with extensive work specific training.
· High school diploma; 1years of experience in customer service, including excellent communication both verbal and written and problem solving skills; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
· Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility for your team mates and our members, demonstrated by the simplest things like being on time and available to meet member’s needs, to being easy to work with and having a positive attitude
· A passion for serving others, and willingness to learn the heath-care industry
· Great communication and listening skills with the ability to be empathetic and desire to help resolve members questions at the first point of contact
· Must exemplify Anthem Values: Accountable, Trustworthy, Caring, Innovate, Easy to Do Business With
· Ability to work any 8 hour shift between the hours of 7 AM - 9 PM Monday - Friday.
· All the above qualifications plus:
· High school diploma; 5years of experience in customer service, including excellent communication both verbal and written and problem solving skills; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
· BA/BS preferred.
· Experience in successful resolution of high level/sensitive customer service issues.
What Does Anthem Have to Offer You?
Quarterly incentive bonusplan based on performance.
Annual increases based onperformance.
Opportunities for growth and promotion
Potential for promotionwithin 9 months.
Career pathopportunities. Many of our trainers, quality coaches, managers andleaders also began their careers as a Customer Service Representative.
Get your Bachelor’sdegree paid for in full or further your education with tuition reimbursement.
Great benefits and perks
Free Onsite FitnessFacility*
Onsite Fresh Market orCafeteria
Employee Discount Program
Affordable HealthInsurance, Dental, Vision and Basic Life
401k match to help youplan for the future
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Time Off
Free Parking Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one ofAmerica’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine andis a 2019 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company andapply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal OpportunityEmployer/Disability/Veteran.