Anthem, Inc. Innovation Visual Designer Sr in Denison, Texas
SHIFT: Day Job
Your innovation. Our impact. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater health for our communities, and greater experiences for our customers. Innovation is a top priority. Here, you’ll have an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that brings together industry leaders and technology experts, so together we can drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to create solutions and programs that can truly make a difference at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Innovation Visual Designer Sr
The main function of a designer is to visualize concepts and create layouts based on design principles and best practices. The Designer will work with Innovation Team members to create visually engaging and functional artifacts that support our innovation portfolios which include sales and marketing materials, multimedia solutions, interactive experiences and team presentations. They are also one of the final checkpoints in the design process to ensure brand standards and production quality are met. They must possess a mix of both creative and technical skills. The ability to be flexible to client demands, work well under pressure, multi-task and be extremely detail orientated are required skills.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
• Translates business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are impactful, easy to read and emotionally engaging
• Creates thoughtful and impactful presentations which support our internal partners
• Develops overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces
• Create journey maps, storyboards, presentation design
• Works collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience
• Stays informed of the latest standards and trends in the visual design field
What we’re seeking:
• Truly enjoys creating presentations whether in PowerPoint, Prezi or other presentation software
• High level of skill creating new presentation templates and organizing complex information clearly and concisely
• Strong storyteller who is able to bring complicated ideas and/or data to well-organized, outstanding visual presentations.
• Must have experience with data visualization, slide layout design, and visual polish of presentation; creating key graphics for presentations, working in fast-paced environment.
• Multimedia design experience including print, electronic and film
• UX and User Center Design – Landing Pages + Emails
• Working knowledge of Basic Video, Animation and Audio Editing
• Basic ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design.
• Creative Brainstorming and Innovative Problem Solving
• Energetic, highly organized self-starter with willingness to work hard, take on significant and multiple responsibilities, and with dedication towards excellence and achieving results.
• Team player, proactive communication, able to build from feedback
• Hard skills: Adobe creative suite, Microsoft Office, Prototyping software (Figma, InVision, Adobe XD, Sketch, etc.), Advanced Typography, Advanced page layout
Requires a BA/BS degree; 3-5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. High proficiency in graphic design required. Duarte or similar training/certification a plus. Adobe creative suite, Microsoft Office, Prototyping software (Figma, InVision, Adobe XD, Sketch, etc.), Advanced Typography, Advanced page layout required. Multimedia design experience including print, electronic and film; UX and User Center Design – Landing Pages + Emails; working knowledge of Basic Video, Animation and Audio Editing; ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design.
When submitting resume, please provide portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise across a variety of types of presentations.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2019 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran