Elevance Health Marketing Manager (Group Medicare) in Arlington, Virginia
Marketing Manager (Group Medicare)
Job Family: Product Management
Type: Full time
Date Posted:Jul 27, 2022
Req #: PS75065
Title: Marketing Manager (Group Medicare)
Location: NY| VA| IA | OH | GA | WI | TX | NV | CA | This is a remote position; candidate does not need to reside in posted state
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing enterprise marketing strategies and ensuring the marketing strategy aligns with the enterprise-wide strategy.
We're looking for a dynamic marketing leader to help us deliver on our vision for the enrollee and member journey by developing and implementing marketing communication solutions. This role will be responsible for managing the communications strategy for large groups that require custom communications. Candidates should have experience building marketing strategies, project plans and activating personalized communication programs that support customer journeys. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, highly motivated and self-driven team player with the ability to successfully partner with multiple departments in order to meet deadlines established and execute flawlessly to achieve define objectives.
How you will make an impact:
• Builds market product / marketing plans.
• Assists in product pricing assessment and recommendations.
• Serves as a single point of contact on marketing issues and resolution.
• Coordinates the development and review of communication materials with appropriate resources.
• Leads development of marketing collateral to support marketing plans.
• Coordinates with public relations to support marketing initiatives.
• Provides leadership and direction to marketing support and creative staff.
• Manages creation, development and production of custom group marketing materials for both pre and post enrollment communications.
• Build and oversee member communication solutions for select group of clients
• Define and establish appropriate communication strategies and timelines to support Group Retiree Solutions (GRS) and operational initiatives.
• Manage review and edits provided by clients, including explaining and managing comments surrounding required CMS/DOI/regulatory content.
• Creates and maintains departmental communication projects and materials, and assists in production and distribution.
• Partner closely with other member communication practitioners and internal partners to deliver a seamless engagement experience for our members through broad-channel communication plans that drive results and are aligned with Anthem’s brand voice
• Develop business cases to drive adoption of marketing campaign recommendations.
• Manages account websites if applicable
• Trains member services client’s custom materials and processes and provides ongoing updates.
• Manages projects outside of assigned client groups including ad hoc communications, age-in marketing campaigns or other assigned projects.
• Accountable for reviewing and approving project estimates and invoices.
• Requires a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
• Managed care experience preferred.
• Must have prior marketing experience in healthcare and/or voluntary & group benefits.
• Medicare marketing experience is preferred.
• Expert knowledge of digital and direct marketing channels and best practices, including the development of end-to-end member communications from inception to fulfillment.
• Ability to leverage strong critical thinking and analytics to develop data-driven strategies and evaluate performance.
• Strong presentation skills, as well as the ability to visually represent complex ideas in a simplified way, including experience presenting and leading clients through the development of member communications
• Working knowledge and marketing communications experience aligned to support a Group Retiree segment is preferred.
• Experience working within a highly regulated environment (CMS/DOI) that requires following extensive legal and federal regulatory requirements is required.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
EEO Policy Statement
EEO is the Law Postero
EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is an E-verify Employer
Email us (email@example.com) or call 1-877-204-7664